Saint Luke’s Manor
O’Donnell & Naccarato provided structural design and restoration services for the major renovation and adaptive resuse of historic Saint Luke’s Hospital, converting the structure into a mixed-used building with 137 affordable senior apartments plus office space for non-profits and service organizations. The 7-story, 300,000 SF hospital, a Nationally Registered Historic building, was built in 1927 and had been shuttered for 7 years prior to redevelopment. O&N’s role included facade restoration, design of new entrances, canopies, stairs, elevators, and framing for new mechanical systems.
Masonry bearing wall / steel frame / flat arch terracotta floor