In its first life, the historic Bourse Building was an open-air commodities exchange built in 1895. In 1981, O&N helped renovate and restore the long vacant and water damaged structure to create a modern office building. In 2016, O&N helped to extend the Bourse’s useful life for another generation, by supporting a major renovation and upgrade which converted the building to Class-A status and restored its beloved facade. The update included a major renovation of the landmark’s primary public attraction, a full-height atrium dining hall.
450 East 96th Street,
Indianapolis, IN 46240