The 5-story, 405,000 SF Honorable Frank J. Guarini Justice Complex is a state-of-the art replacement of the existing Hudson County Administration Building constructed in 1957. The design-build complex features space for 24 courtrooms: 10 Criminal Courtrooms and 12 Family Courtrooms, Judges Chambers, Sheriff Operations and Offices, Courts Administration, the Surrogate, and the Prosecutor’s Office. Amenities include a 75-seat public cafeteria, a self-help law library, a children’s play area, and training spacesfor staff.
A six-story parking garage with space for 459 vehicles, located on the east end of the courthouse building, provides parking for Judges, County Employees, and Jurors.
450 East 96th Street,
Indianapolis, IN 46240